Security of your information
We realise how important it is to securely store all information that you provide to us, so we treat any information you provide us with great care and we maintain high levels of security.
We follow procedures as required under UK Data Protection Legislation (the Data Protection Act 2018) to protect the information we store about you from unauthorised access.
Information we collect and why
Depending on how you interact with the Cranleigh Summer Ball/Cranleigh School website, we may require certain information and you may submit personal information to us as follows:
- When you submit an application for tickets or a table, we ask for information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or other contact details, and details of all those on your proposed table, as well as details of any allergies of anyone on your table, and names of those you’d like to sit near. A record of this information is kept by Cranleigh School on behalf of the Cranleigh Summer Ball.
- We keep a record of any emails, interactions or other messages you may send us.
How we use the information we collect
The information we keep is used to administer and run the Cranleigh Summer Ball. We may use the information to:
- Administer the Cranleigh Summer Ball, including producing a hard copy of the guest list (name, surname and table) to display at the Summer Ball, and send out invoices as necessary
- Provide customer service to you
- Help prevent fraud where applicable
We track visits made to our website so we can see which pages are the most popular. This allows us to improve our services and website. This tracking is anonymous, we do not know your personal details.
You can set your website to reject cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings not to accept cookies. The help option on your web browser should explain how to do this or you can go to http://www.aboutcookies.org/ for more details about cookies and how to reject them. However please be aware that the some parts of the Cranleigh School website will not work without cookies.
Removal of information
We will hold your data securely for three years after our last contact with you after which time it will be deleted. If you contact us prior to three years since our last contact and ask us to delete the information that we hold, then we will do so. Cranleigh School and the Cranleigh Summer Ball will never share your data with third parties without your consent.
You have the right to remove your personal information and change your preferences at any time. In order to do this please email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
Cranleigh Summer Ball
GU6 8QQ UK
Please include your name, company name, address and e-mail address when you contact us.
If you have any questions or you are unsure about the personal account information we are holding in your name please contact us. We will happily review your file and update your records if you require.